New Adventure. New Blog.


I'm so very excited to announce that I began a new adventure (and venture) about seven months ago. Sadly though, I only really started getting serious with it about a month ago.

For those of you that know me, I am still a scrapbooker, still have my website paperheartist.com and still love Close To My Heart. I continue to use their products to scrapbook (getting them from Hannah here), but after seven years as a consultant I was in need of a break. As a school teacher, I don't get a ton of free time and I was spending much of that time creating for other people. In addition, I injured my cervical spine last year and transporting boxes and boxes to vendor events and crops was getting harder and harder.

Enter Chalk Couture. I had a few CTMH friends who were sharing their Chalk Couture projects online and I was like...
Photo Credit: https://memegenerator.net
After five or six months, I finally reached out to one of them and decided to join. The starter kit arrived and it held my table down for a good two months. Then I ordered some product (intended) for a retreat I was running and yet, I still did nothing with it. Several months went by and I had another retreat scheduled with people expecting to make a Chalk Couture project. I finally figured out that fear was what was keeping me from getting started. After all, I had only watched someone do it online, not in real life, and no one to physically guide me in "real life". I finally made the decision though, that I better get over my fear and learn how to use this "stuff" before I try and show it to someone. OMGoodness!!!! What exactly was I afraid of?! Why on earth had I waited so long to try it!?!? It was so stinkin' easy, so fast, so fun and soooooo addictive! Now I'm like...
Photo Credit: https://memegenerator.net
So you may be asking what exactly is Chalk Couture? Chalk Couture is a direct sales company that has only been in existence for a bit over a year and it is EXPLODING!! It offers reusable (8-10 reuses), sticky backed silk screen transfers, specially formulated chalk pastes and inks, beautiful surfaces and more to create beautiful home decor and more. You HAVE to check them us out! Even if you don't consider yourself the most crafty person, it's so easy, anyone can do it. Imagine all of the home decor projects you can make. All of the gifts you can make. You could even make things to sell at craft fairs, farmer markets, Etsy, etc.! I mean seriously! Just look at the next graphic!

This site is still under construction, but I hope you will visit often and check out my progress and follow me in my new adventure. In the meantime, you can check out my Chalk Couture shopping site and follow me on my Facebook page, Tamytha's Chalky Creations and you can always contact me with any questions.

Comments